Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Is In The Air

Tomorrow we set the clocks forward one hour. Apparently Spring is in the air although I wouldn't know that going by the wind storm we're having here right now. I think my wind chimes blew out into the neighbour's yard along with the other neighbour's business sign.

In any event....because I want (need) to believe Spring is on it's way I'm offering a 50% discount on selected graphics at Mable's Makings. The graphic discount applies to items located in the Web Sets, Collections and Extras sections. You can view these sections by clicking the 'Graphics' link on the main menu at Mable's Makings.

The image displayed in this post is an example of the graphics you'll find in the Shanty Spring web set regularily priced at $10.00 on sale now for only $5.00. Go check it out. This sale will end on Wednesday April 15th, 2009.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...