Thursday, November 18, 2010

Show Your Studio!

Beading Table Close Up

Beading/Design/Polyclay Table

My Light Box

I'm not a member of the Aspiring Metalsmith Group but I enjoy reading their blog and looking through their members' flickr photo albums. They recently decided to do a round of blogs entries where members posted photos of their studios. I love seeing how others set up their studios. If you'd like to show me your studio I'd be happy to visit your blog and say hi. Post your blog links in the comments section of this entry =)

Credit: I stole the tree photo in the black frame on my table from my friend Patricia's facebook photo album (hehe)

Ronnie is the jewelry designer at RadianTrace Jewelry. She's also the graphic artist at Mable's Makings, and the author of Ronnie Unplugged.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Your studio is clean, organized, functional, just how I want mine. I'd send a photo of mine, but ugh. Right now it looks like a bomb hit. Love your "photo box," too. I was wondering how you get such great pix of your creations, and now I know your secret. Nicely done!

Ronnie said...

Thanks Patricia =) Actually, I made that photo box just moments before I took the picture of the spinner ring. The ring was the first picture I took in the box. Up until now I've always taken my photos outside on the back porch on an old wooden table. I made the box so that if I feel like taking photos at 3:00am I can. Plus it's cold outside in the winter! The photo box is definitely convenient, but I still think natural light is the best for taking pictures.

I'll post more detailed photos of all the different areas of my studio after I get my torch set up, and after I have everything back up on the shelves. My items are all packed away in my car ready & waiting for 3 upcoming Christmas craft shows.

P.S. I bet your studio is clean and cozy =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...