Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Away Far Too Long

Yes, it's been far too long. Serious health issues with our dog Baer, then health issues with me, then long drawn out dental surgery preparations for me have kept me busy with my offline life. Hopefully, everything will be settled down again before the end of May. I'm itching to get back into a regular work routine. Not only that, but I've been thinking a lot about needing to blog on a regular basis.

Baer had severe pancreatitis. He almost didn't make it. He lost 26lbs! He's now on a diet that consists of only Royal Canin Low Fat dry kibble. He doesn't like the changes, but we refuse to waver no matter how many times he gives us those sad puppy dog eyes. I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff at Can West Critical Care Veterinary Clinic in Vancouver, B.C. They not only saved our dog's life they also saved our sanity. Thank you especially to Dr. Oliviera, Dr. Tallon, and Dr. Lang. Their patience, professionalism, and dedication was outstanding.

As for the bouquet of flowers shown above. They were a birthday gift from my dear online friend Heather =) I have the best online friends ever! Thank you! You all KNOW who you are!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...