Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blue Soup With Stars - Organic Beginnings

Although my jewelry is rather demure in size and number of components, I have always admired chunky, clunky, multi-strand, bohemian styles bracelets. I also love organic materials. For some reason I haven't pushed myself out of my 'demure' box and made more eclectic pieces. That's what I intend to do with this delicious pile of goodies.

Soup One Organic Beginnings

Blue Soup One - Organic Beginnings

There's a variety of wood saucers, small seeds, wooden buttons, rustic ceramic large holed beads, shells, wood rounds, and a few cute little ceramic fishies. I also have one of my own Soul Song poly-clay pendants that I'm thinking of using as a focal point for a necklace along with some poly-clay beads & gemstones I could throw into the mix for bracelets.

I'm thinking of asymetrical bracelets, with leather cord, and button clasps. I'd like the pieces to make magical noise when you move.

So, this will be my next project. I hope to be able to post a few pictures within the next few days. Maybe early next week. Stay tuned.

Ronnie is the jewelry designer at RadianTrace Jewelry. She's also the graphic artist at Mable's Makings, and the author of Ronnie Unplugged.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...