Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grand Re-Opening Sale at RadianTrace Jewelry

The transformation at RadianTrace Jewelry is complete. I'm very pleased with the new layout and colors. I added header graphics to the top of several sections which will be fun because I can change them out whenever the mood strikes. A few of them are made from my own photos while others are made from some of my favorite photographer's photos.

For the Grand Reopening I decided to have a sale. There will be a 15% discount on all items purchased on Friday October 1, 2010 from 12:30am (just after midnight) until 11:30pm in the evening.

Olive Oil Ring

So for example: this Olive Oil ring is regularily priced at $15.00 but it will only be $12.75 on Friday. I love the color combination of the antiqued copper wire with the olivine green glass pearl. Very Maid Marianish =)

Also, the first episode of the Blue Soup with Stars series will be posted soon. I'm just waiting for my camera batteries to finish charging so I can show you photos of the cool bead stash pile I  accumulated recently. Very rustic and woodsy. I'm so excited about this particular stash that I can hardly wait to show you.

My poor old camera really got a work out today. So did my old back! hehe I need to start sitting down to take pictures. Something about leaning over and forward is really messing with my lower back. Does anyone else have that problem, and if so, how did you resolve it so that you could spend more time taking photos?

I'm craving oatmeal so I'll see you again in a little bit.

Ronnie is the jewelry designer at RadianTrace Jewelry. She's also the graphic artist at Mable's Makings, and the author of Ronnie Unplugged.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...