Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Behind The Scenes

On the surface it might seem as if nothing is going on, but I'm very busy behind the scenes working on graphic orders, and custom jewelry pieces. I'm still in the planning stages for my separate RadianTrace Jewelry website. I can't get started on it full out yet until I get all pending graphic orders delivered. I did manage to design a really cool business card though so at least I moved one step in a positive direction toward my goal.

I really wish I hadn't fallen behind on graphic orders. The pressure to get caught up is eating away at my creativity. It couldn't be helped though. Family health issues don't coordinate themselves around my wishes. I'm relieved that everyone's okay for the moment. Our family needs a bit of a break from all the recent trauma.

I'm doing my best to keep myself calm and just breathe in and out and feel thankful that family members are on the mend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...