Wednesday, April 4, 2007

RadianTrace's Own Domain

I did it. I finally took the plunge and purchased a separate domain for RadianTrace Jewelry. My jewelry designs will no longer be sharing space on the same website as my mousedrawn graphics. They can now be viewed at www.radiantrace.com. This is an early birthday present to myself. I figure I deserve something special to help me get through some of the rough stuff I'm going through. I feel a bit better knowing that I'm still moving forward with my dreams even though things are a little hectic right now. Bit by bit I'll get everything done that needs to get done.

Now all I need to do is steal some time from somewhere to set everything up properly. I'm looking into shopping cart scripts, and separating my mailing list into 3 different groups for updates on my 3 websites.

It's amazing how much better I feel having finally done this. I think this will help me get back on track with the work I have waiting to be completed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...